Felony Domestic Strangulation Charges Dropped In Exchange for Plea to Misdemeanor Simple Domestic Assault
(1) FELONY DOMESTIC ASSAULT BY STRANGULATION
(2) DOMESTIC SIMPLE ASSAULT AND BATTERY
(3) DOMESTIC DISORDERLY CONDUCT
The Law Offices of Matthew T. Marin, Esq., Inc. is pleased to report that a felony charge of domestic assault by strangulation that had been pending against a Client in the Kent County Superior Court has been dismissed. Additionally, a misdemeanor charge of domestic disorderly conduct was also dismissed while our Client plead no contest to a misdemeanor charge of simple domestic assault. They were sentenced to serve one year or probation and have no contact with the complaining witness on the misdemeanor domestic assault charge. If you or a loved one has been charged with Felony Domestic Strangulation or any other crime involving domestic violence, contact Attorney Matthew Marin a call for immediate and experienced legal advice and representation. We are available 24/7 at 401-228-8271.
(1) FELONY DOMESTIC STRANGULATION CHARGE DISMISSED;
(2) NO CONTEST PLEA TO DOMESTIC MISDEMEANOR SIMPLE ASSAULT AND BATTERY CHARGE and sentenced to one year probation on August 15th, 2016;
(3) DOMESTIC DISORDERLY CONDUCT CHARGE DISMISSED.
Practice area(s): Domestic Violence