Felony Assault on Persons 60 Years of Age or Older Reduced to Misdemeanor Simple Assault
(1) FELONY ASSAULT ON PERSONS 60 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
(2) DOMESTIC SIMPLE ASSAULT AND BATTERY
(3) SIMPLE ASSAULT
The Law Offices of Matthew T. Marin, Esq., Inc. is happy to announce that charges of Felony Assault on a Person 60 Years of Age or Older have been reduced to misdemeanor simple assault charges and Filed for one year (stay out of trouble and then automatically dismissed). Within the same case, a charge of misdemeanor simple assault was Dismissed and a charge of misdemeanor domestic simple assault was reduced to non-domestic disorderly conduct and also Filed for one year. The charges were brought by the East Providence Police Department after a family altercation. If you or a loved one has been charged with Felony Assault on a Person 60 Years of Age or Older, contact, contact Attorney Matthew Marin a call for immediate and experienced legal advice and representation. We are available 24/7 at 401-228-8271.
(1) FELONY ASSAULT ON PERSONS 60 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER CHARGE REDUCED TO SIMPLE MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT and case Filed for One Year on February 10th, 2016;
(2) DOMESTIC SIMPLE ASSAULT AND BATTERY CHARGE REDUCED TO NON-DOMESTIC DISORDERLY CONDUCT and charge Filed for One Year on February 10th, 2016;
(3) SIMPLE ASSAULT CHARGE DISMISSED.
Practice area(s): Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence
Court: Providence Superior Court