My name is Matt Marin. My law firm, the Law Offices of Matthew T. Marin, Esq., Inc. is a Rhode Island Criminal Defense Law Firm dedicated to defending and protecting the rights of Rhode Island residents who have been charged with traffic offenses and violations. I handle traffic court cases, from speeding to stop sign violations to tinted window violations, nearly every day of the week in the Rhode Island Traffic Tribunal.
Rhode Island Traffic Court Defense Lawyer – (401) 228-8271
Every year, thousands of people face increased insurance premiums because they did not defend themselves in traffic court. A simple traffic citation can have significant consequences. You want to protect your rights, but most people can't miss work to properly defend themselves and even if they can they don't know what to do. I help drivers with commercial driver's licenses (CDL) and standard driver's licenses fight traffic tickets every day. I can answer your questions regarding:
• SPEEDING TICKETS
• STOP SIGN VIOLATIONS
• OBEDIENCE TO TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICE
• AXLE RESTRICTION ON THE PAWTUCKET RIVER BRIDGE
• UNLICENSED OPERATION / SUSPENDED LICENSE
• CDL AND TRUCKER VIOLATIONS
• OUT OF STATE DRIVERS
Most civil and criminal traffic cases result in one of the following: a dismissal of the charges, a verdict after a trial, or a plea agreement that you chose to accept. I explore and investigate all of these possibilities and work to secure the best possible results for my clients.
670 NEW LONDON AVENUE
CRANSTON, RI 02920
TRAVELING NORTH ON ROUTE 95: TAKE EXIT 14B (ROUTE 37 WEST). TRAVEL WEST ON ROUTE 37 TO EXIT 2A SOUTH (OAKLAWN-ROUTE 2 SOUTH). ON ROUTE 2 SOUTH, AT THE FIRST STOPLIGHT TURN LEFT ONTO HOWARD AVENUE. FIRST ENTRANCE ON LEFT IS PARKING LOT FOR RITT.
TRAVELING SOUTH ON ROUTE 95: TAKE EXIT 14B (ROUTE 37 WEST). STAY TO RIGHT ONTO ROUTE 37 TO EXIT 2A SOUTH (OAKLAWN-ROUTE 2 SOUTH). ON ROUTE 2 SOUTH AT THE FIRST STOPLIGHT TURN LEFT ONTO HOWARD AVENUE. FIRST ENTRANCE ON LEFT IS PARKING LOT FOR RITT.
Wakefield RITT Satellite Location
Oliver Stedman Government Center
4800 Tower Hill Road
Take Route 95 South to Route 4 South to Route 1 South. On Route 1, there are exit signs for the Oliver Stedman Government Center. There is parking adjacent to the building. Please note that Traffic Tribunal hearings are not held in the adjacent McGrath Judicial complex. Please note that RITT transactions are only completed at this location when the court is in session. Contact (401) 275-2700 for information.
1. I will always keep you informed. One of the biggest benefits of having Attorney Matthew Marin with you in traffic court is that I will keep you informed. For the ordinary law abiding/breaking citizen, traffic court often appears to be a mysterious place: attorneys are walking around the courtroom talking to different players; various defendants are approaching the bench at different times to speak to the judge; police officers are walking in and out of the courtroom signing mysterious sheets of paper; and sheriffs are yelling at everyone to lower their voices and follow courtroom rules. With an attorney by your side, you can remain confident that you know the rules of the court, how your case is being handled, and how the day will unravel. You will look around and see many frustrated faces, and some dazed and confused faces. But you can sit back and relax, knowing that your attorney has just informed you of all the ins and outs of courtroom procedure and protocol.
2. Your attorney knows what gets a traffic case dismissed in court. Many people have the misperception that traffic cases are only dismissed when an officer does not show up to court. However, there are many different angles through which a traffic case can be dismissed pre-trial. When you hire Attorney Matthew Marin to handle your case, you can be confident knowing that your attorney has exhausted every possible means of dismissal. From finding legal and factual mistakes on the citation to talking to the officer about any possible mitigating factors, I will work every angle of the case with the goal of pre-trial dismissal...