At the Law Offices of Matthew T. Marin, Esquire, Inc. we fight for the rights of those injured in car and truck accidents. We work with each client to help them decide the best course of action for their accident injury. At our Rhode Island Auto Accident Law Firm we evaluate each case according to key issues such as:
• Degree of fault
•Nature and extent of injury
•Type of medical treatment required
•Possibility of permanent disability
•Other related factors
Contact us for a free evaluation of your case by calling (401) 228-8271.
Were you injured in a car accident because of another driver's inattention, negligence or reckless driving? You may be entitled to compensation for your lost wages, current and future medical bills and rehabilitation costs, other out-of-pocket expenses, and pain and suffering.
The car accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Matthew T. Marin, Esquire, Inc. work hard to obtainmaximum and fair compensation for injured drivers and passengers. We represent clients who have been injured in highway accidents along I-95 and I-195.
What is said and done immediately afterward can have a decisive effect on the outcome of an auto accident injury case. At the Law Offices of Matthew T. Marin, Esquire, Inc. we believe that everyone should know what to do when a collision occurs. As Rhode Island Car Accident Lawyers, we would like to remind you that what you say can be used against you, so:
- Do not give a statement to the other driver's insurance representative outside of the presence of your lawyer.
- Do not accept settlement with the other driver's insurance company without first consulting your lawyer.
Simple rules to ensure your claim can be made:
1) Promptly see a doctor or go to a hospital if you are injured.
2) Keep a disposable camera in the glove compartment of your car. Take photographs of your injuries, if possible while you are in the hospital as well as at home. (Although these are highly personal in nature, such photographs are true and accurate depictions of your condition, and are persuasive to a jury.)
3) Report the event to the police and to your own insurance company.
4) Record the name, address and telephone number of any witnesses.
5) Notify your place of employment if you are unable to work.
If you need help, contact The Law Offices of Matthew T. Marin, Esquire, Inc. We are devoted to helping individuals like you receive fair and appropriate compensation so that your future is more secure. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so don't delay, contact us now.